Careers in nursing
A nursing career at Genea will see you as an integral member of the healthcare team, guiding and supporting our patients through their treatment cycles.
Nurses at Genea have two career paths – Nurse Coordinators and Day Surgery Nurses. In brief, our Nurse Coordinators are responsible for patient education and support and the coordination of our patients’ journey. Our Day Surgery nurses are responsible for supporting our patients whilst they undergo the IVF procedures. In some of our regional or smaller clinics, our nurses perform the tasks of both Nurse Coordinator and Day Surgery nurse.
Whether you are a Nurse Coordinator or a Day Surgery Nurse you will be responsible for ensuring we provide individualised care for each and every patient to support them through the IVF journey.
A career in nursing will ensure you:
- Have the ability to follow your patients through their entire personal journey providing continuity of care
- Have access to the best resources allowing you to provide your patients with the best possible care
- Are involved in ongoing training and development through courses and regular inservices
- Feel supported by your colleagues in a friendly team based environment
- Have work/life balance – no evening or night work, access to our Health & Wellbeing program
To join our nursing team you will need to be an experienced Registered or Enrolled Nurse with a passion for women’s health. If you are looking for a challenging and fulfilling career in a supportive team environment, we encourage you to find out more by downloading our ‘a day in the life of a Nurse Coordinator’ e-book below:
A day in the life of a Nurse Coordinator at Genea
Wondering what it is like to work as a Genea Nurse Coordinator? Download our e-book.