Where do I go to apply for a role with Genea?
All positions are advertised on our website under the 'search for Genea jobs online' tab.
How do I apply?
You can apply for a role at Genea through the ‘apply now’ button at the end of each ad.
What do I need to include in my application?
When applying for a role you need to include a cover letter and current resume. Your cover letter should tell us a bit about yourself, the role you are interested in and why this position is right for you. Please ensure your resume includes current contact details, is concise and highlights your previous roles and responsibilities. You should also include details for two or more current referees whom you have reported to.
Will I receive a response to my application and how long will it take?
After applying you will receive an automatic response to confirm that we have received your application. If your application is successful in reaching the next stage of the recruitment process, we will contact you within ten working days.
What is involved in the recruitment process?
The recruitment process will vary depending upon the role being recruited, generally the process will include:
- Inviting candidates to submit applications
- Phone screening suitable applicants with a 5 to15 minute phone conversation
- Inviting candidates for a first interview conducted by a panel and incorporating behavioural interviewing based on our values
- Requesting candidates to undertake Psychometric Testing
- Inviting candidates for a second interview – formal or informal depending upon the role
- Undertaking a minimum of two reference checks
- Arrive well before the interview start time, ensure you know exactly where you are going and who you are meeting
- Presentation is key – smart business dress is generally considered appropriate, however it is important you feel comfortable
- Remember to bring certified copies or original documents and qualifications/certificates including your birth certificate or passport
- Prior research is extremely important – make sure you read up on Genea and what we do
- Your interview is also your time to interview us – come prepared with lots of questions
- Just relax and be yourself!