The Recruitment Process
At Genea we strive to attract and retain people aligned with our values and culture - people who are dedicated at every step to providing our patients the best possible chance of having healthy children. We look for people who are committed to making a positive difference and people who will have our patients’ journey in the forefront of their mind at all times.
Throughout our recruitment process, we aim to provide all candidates with an open and informative experience. We feel it is important that the recruitment process is a two-way street - allowing us to assess a candidate’s fit for the role and our culture and equally, for the candidate to assess us against his or her own criteria.
The recruitment process may vary slightly according to the role or geographical location and will generally include:
- Inviting candidates to submit applications
- Phone screening suitable applicants with a 5 to 15 minute phone conversation
- Inviting candidates for a first interview conducted by a panel and incorporating behavioural interviewing based on our values
- Requesting candidates to undertake Psychometric Testing
- Inviting candidates for a second interview – formal or informal depending upon the role
- Undertaking a minimum of two reference checks
If you are passionate about making a difference and you wish to develop your career in a professional and dynamic environment, please see the quick link on our careers home page for current roles available.