Click to download the Recipes as PDF | Breakfast | Dinner | Shopping list | Meal planner | Challenge homepage
- 2 hard boiled eggs, peeled
- 80gms of poached chicken breast
- ½ avocado
- ½ bunch of brocollini, lightly steamed
- ½ punnet of cherry tomatoes
- 2 large handfuls of mixed leafy greens
- 2 tsps of pumpkin seeds
- 2 tsps of sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
- Salt & Pepper
Mixed the ingredients together. Drizzle over a little balsamic before serving.
Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Tuna/Turkey and Salad Open Sandwich
- 1 piece of bread
- 1 small tin of tuna in spring water or 100gms of turkey
- ½ carrot, grated
- ½ tomato, sliced
- 1 handful of baby spinach
- ½ small avocado mashed
Spinach and free range omelette
- 2 free range eggs
- 1 tbsp of water or milk
- A handful of baby spinach, chopped
- ¼ cup of crumbled feta
- 2 shallots, finely sliced
- Salt & Pepper
Beat eggs and water/milk lightly with a fork, season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Add one tsp of olive oil to a small pan over medium heat. Add shallots. When the pan is hot, pour in the egg mixture. Use a fork to gently pull mixture in from the edges to stop it sticking. When the egg is nearly cooked add spinach and feta, fold in half and leave for one minute. Serve with any left over salad ingredients you have in the fridge.
Season with sea salt and freashly ground black pepper.
Alternative meal plan options
If you don’t have any dinner leftovers or prefer to have a take away lunch, the tuna/turkey/salmon/chicken and salad wrap is a good alternative. Japanese take away such as sushi and sashimi are also great lunch time options. Try a traditional Bento Box which consists of an assortment of chicken, fish and vegetables, pickles, steamed rice and salad. If you enjoy the energy salad you can have this daily too.