Resources for miscarriage
Here are some links to external sites that you might find helpful.
Pregnancy Loss: Surviving Miscarriage and Stillbirth
Mother of two and journalist Zoe Taylor has survived repeated pregnancy losses. In this book, she shines a light on every aspect of this topic:
- The experience of pregnancy loss and the desire for answers
- What experts know about causes and risk factors, and new areas of research
- Strategies for facing a world that poorly understands pregnancy loss
- Trying again; pregnancy after a loss
- Deciding to stop trying
- Tips on how to support people going through pregnancy loss
Pregnancy Loss: Surviving Miscarriage and Stillbirth is a book of courage, hope and survival. It will help all people touched by loss, including parents, partners, friends, family, researchers, doctors and carers.
"Invaluable to those dealing with pregnancy loss - medically and emotionally"
Dr Devora Lieberman, Genea