Genea | Coffs Harbour
3 - 16 September 2012
25 February - 10 March 2013
27 May - 9 June 2013
9 - 22 September 2013
From 19th January 2012 our new office address will be: Suite 1, 71 Albany Street, Coffs Harbour, NSW 2450
Laboratory, ultrasounds, andrology collection and all procedures will continue from: Baringa Private Hospital, Mackays Road, Coffs Harbour 2450
Phone 02 6650 0442
Fax 02 6651 8309
Send us an email
Please note, the rooms of Genea specialists may be located at a different address. Click here to view our specialists and their addresses.
Serving the North Coast
Genea began operation in Coffs Harbour in 1994.
Under the direction of local gynaecologists and supported by the expertise of Sydney doctors, scientists and staff, we run three clinics a year, enabling couples with fertility difficulties to be treated locally. In the one place, we have the resources to attend to every aspect of your treatment:
- Our day surgery is equipped to perform all assisted conception procedures, including egg pick-up, embryo transfer and anaesthesia for every type of program. Baringa Private Hospital also has a fully equipped general operating theatre.
- Our laboratories use the latest technology for IVF, sperm function testing and specialised IVF procedures such as ICSI.
- Sperm and embryo banking is also available.
You are invited to meet your nurse coordinator as well as your embryologist (who looks after your eggs, sperm and embryos) at any stage of your cycle, and to have a tour of the facilities if you wish. Of course, you will also receive the continued personal attention of your doctor before, during and after your treatment. You will also have access to our specialist infertility counsellor.
Monitoring centres for Genea Coffs Harbour
- Coffs Harbour - Baringa Private Hospital
- Grafton - Clarence Valley Imaging
- Coffs Harbour
- Grafton - Healthscope Pathology
Find a Genea fertility specialist by name
Each one of our Genea gynaecologists is an accredited fertility expert.
Find a doctor by locality