Genea Limited* has 24 years experience and has become Australia's premier
provider for infertility, IVF and other assisted conception treatments.
We have a uniquely strong commitment to research and we are at the
forefront of genetic diagnosis and testing.
No better chance
Through our pioneering science and personal, professional care and
support, you can be assured of our dedication at every step towards
giving you the greatest possible chance of becoming pregnant and having a
No greater care
We also understand the emotional investment required when considering and undergoing assisted conception.
Because of this, you'll have your own Genea accredited specialist and a
team of nurse coordinators and scientists who will be there for you
through every stage of your treatment, to offer guidance and support and
be available to answer your questions.
We also have a counselling service that is available to all patients of
the clinic before, during, between or after treatments. It provides much
needed support and intervention during periods of high stress, allowing
you to privately explore and discuss your thoughts and feelings about
* Formerly known as Sydney IVF Limited
Things we're proud of:
- Our laboratory technologies are the most modern in the world. Many of the innovations that have dramatically improved pregnancy rates in recent years, in Australia and overseas, were developed here.
- Our world-leading success with blastocyst culture and implantation means that blastocyst transfer is standard at Genea.
- We can test the genetic health of your embryos to give you the best possible chance of a successful pregnancy. The technique we use is called preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) , and we're one of the few clinics in Australia with the experience and the facilities to do it.
- We recognise problems early by testing to find out whether there are additional factors that may hinder a successful pregnancy.
- We have Australia's widest experience at single embryo transfer, which can increase the chance of a live born baby for younger women.
- In an Australian first, Genea brings together complementary treatments proven to be beneficial in achieving a healthy baby – including weight loss and nutrition advice, acupuncture, yoga and stress management – alongside world-leading IVF technology where required.