Genea is a fertility pioneer; researching, developing and introducing breakthrough technologies in assisted reproductive treatment (IVF) for 30 years.
We believe that everything we do is to maximise the potential for our patients to experience the joy of having a family.
We are seeking an experienced customer service professional to join us on a full time, 12-month fixed term contract. The role is responsible for providing case management for all non-clinical aspects of our patients' treatment.
The role is based in our Head Office in Sydney CBD and requires your availability to work on a rotating roster to cover the hours between 6:45am - 6.30pm, Monday - Friday, NO weekends!
You will receive intensive structured training and will be supported by a strong team and managers.
Duties will include:
- Coordination of bookings for patients by phone or in person
- Facilitation of informed financial consent - including preparation of Fee estimates and consultation with patients
- Liaising with external bodies such as Medicare and Health Funds
- Detailed note taking of all patient interactions in the appropriate systems
- Ensuring all non-clinical questions are answered in an efficient manner
- Referring and follow up of any clinical queries with the appropriate departments
- Responding to voicemail messages and inbox enquiries
To be considered for this position you must have experience in a Customer Service role and ideally have worked in the Healthcare Sector.
Ideal candidate will:
- Have extensive customer service experience including managing & resolving customer complaints
- Have strong computer literacy, advanced Microsoft Office Outlook knowledge
- Have strong communication skills - written, phone and in person
- Be passionate about customer experience and service
- Show maturity, resilience, empathy and utmost patient care
- Have a high attention to detail and able to multitask
- Previous experience working with Medicare or Health funds is highly advantageous
Working for Genea
Our staff enjoy working at Genea for several key reasons; the people we work with, flexibility, development opportunities, fulfilment of working somewhere that truly makes a difference to people's lives.
To learn more about us and to meet some of the faces you will find at Genea, take a look at the video above!
What's in it for You?
- A rewarding and purposeful career where innovation is nurtured
- Undeniable work-life-balance
- Valuable rewards & recognition program
- Admirable Social Benefits
- First-class Health & Wellbeing program
To apply, please click the Apply Now button and submit your resume.
Please ensure you include a cover letter.