Genea is a global premier provider for infertility, IVF and other assisted conception treatments, we provide our patients with the greatest possible chance of becoming pregnant and taking home a baby.
We are seeking an Embryologist to join our Melbourne Clinic on a part time basis. Role requirements are 3 days per week plus weekend work every third weekend.
The role requires your availability for 6:30 am starts.
The role is responsible for performing all aspects of clinical embryology services and diagnostic procedures.
- Manual handling of all gametes and embryos
- Perform as needed diagnostic andrology procedures
- Accurately entering embryology data into relevant database for statistical analysis and accreditation purposes
- Discussing adverse events and near misses promptly
Ideal candidate will have:
- 2 years + experience working as an embryologist
- Fully trained in all processes and procedures involved with an IVF laboratory and ideally diagnostic andrology skills
- Biopsy experience
- Degree in Biological Sciences
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to function effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team
Working for Genea
Our staff enjoy working at Genea for several key reasons; the people we work with, development opportunities and fulfilment of working somewhere that truly makes a difference to people's lives.
What's in it for You?
- A rewarding and purposeful career where innovation is nurtured
- Valuable rewards & recognition program