Since beginning operations as a single IVF clinic in 1985, Genea has grown and developed into a multi-faceted organisation that now employs over 300 people in locations across Australia and around the world. From the day we started, we've strived to provide our people with a chance to be part of an organisation that creates and values world leading science and care as well as an enjoyable place work.
Currently we have a full time opportunity for a front desk receptionist to join our busy CBD clinic and head office.
Working as a receptionist and administrator in our business, you will support a number of teams with front desk call management, patient care, administration and customer service. Your days will vary and flex with the needs of the business.
You will be expected to work every 3rd Saturday as part of a rotating roster with the other receptionists, flexibility is available and encouraged within the team.
Duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting patients and visitors
- Arranging patient appointments
- Managing and directing calls on a switchboard
- Liaising with Doctors, Geneticist's, Counsellors and key Nursing and Patient Support staff
- Logging patients into our system for morning bloods and ultrasounds where necessary
- Coordinating couriers for Genea departments as required
- Data entry of patient feedback and generation of reports.
- Maintaining office supplies
- Assisting our Patient Care and Support teams with general administration tasks such as scanning, photocopying, filing, archiving etc
- Processing payments and lodging Medicare rebates
- Preparing pathology referrals
- Assisting our Fertility GP
As the face of our business you must be well presented and have a polished phone manner, as well as being highly empathetic to our patients. You will have the ability to remain calm and be proactive under pressure, you will be able to work autonomously but also thrive in a team environment.
You will have:
- Strong reception and customer service experience with excellent people skills
- A genuine, caring manner
- Strong administration skills, with the ability to learn new computer systems and multitask your day
- Ability to work both early and late shifts + every 3rd Saturday
What's in it for you?
At Genea, we pride ourselves on our premium Customer Service and what better position than this one to be a part of this. You will be a part of a highly emotive and purposeful service in the lives of our patients, and really make a difference to their journey.
Genea's staff enjoy benefits not generally available in other workplaces including paid parental leave, career development opportunities, on the spot staff rewards/incentives, a fitness and wellbeing program and voluntary involvement in our monthly Social Club events.