Genea is a fertility pioneer; researching, developing and introducing breakthrough technologies in assisted reproductive treatment for over 30 years.
We believe that everything we do is to maximise the potential for our patients to experience the joy of having a family.
We are seeking an experienced Administration Assistant to join our team on a full time basis.
The role is responsible for assisting in the management of the patient journey and experience by:
- Providing quality patient service in the area of requests and results
- Providing quality patient service in the specialised area of the nursing administration support
- Providing direct support to the Nurses and Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Scheduling of Day Surgery procedures
- Coordinating patient feedback survey
- Administrative tasks as required
At Genea we are passionate about the care we offer our patients; this role requires someone who shares that passion.
Ideal candidate will:
- 3 years + experience in a similar role
- Have strong verbal skills face to face, email and telephone
- Have strong Administrative skills
- Have the ability work independently taking initiative in problem solving
- Behave in an ethical manner at all times by ensuring the privacy, confidentiality of the patients
WORKING FOR GENEA
Our staff enjoy working at Genea for several key reasons; the people we work with, flexibility, development opportunities, fulfilment of working somewhere that truly makes a difference to people's lives.
We truly believe Genea is the perfect place to be - to grow, develop, innovate and enjoy.
What's in it for You?
- A rewarding and purposeful career
- Undeniable work-life-balance
- Valuable rewards & recognition program
- Admirable Social Benefits
- First-class Health & Wellbeing program
To apply, please click the Apply Now button and submit your resume