Genea is a global premier provider for infertility, IVF and other assisted conception treatments, we provide our patients with the greatest possible chance of becoming pregnant and taking home a baby.
We are seeking an experienced Embryologist to join our growing Melbourne Clinic on a full time basis, 5 days per week.
The role requires your availability for 6:30 am starts and to be able to work on a rotating roster every third weekend and share being on call. Reporting to the Lab Manager, the role is responsible for performing high quality clinical embryology services and diagnostic procedures.
- Manual handling of all gametes and embryos
- Perform Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) procedures including ICSI and biopsy
- Perform as needed diagnostic andrology procedures
- Accurately entering embryology data into relevant database for statistical analysis and accreditation purposes
- Discussing adverse events and near misses promptly
Ideal candidate will have:
- 2 years + Expertise in clinical human embryology; embryo transfer, vitrification, ICSI and embryo biopsy
- Fully trained in all processes and procedures involved with an IVF laboratory and ideally diagnostic andrology skills
- Degree in Biological Sciences
- Knowledge of ART legislation & clinical protocols
- Knowledge of RTAC Code of Practice and all industry compliance requirements
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to function effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team
Working for Genea
Our staff enjoy working at Genea for several key reasons; the people we work with, development opportunities and fulfilment of working somewhere that truly makes a difference to people's lives.
To learn more about us and to meet some of the faces you will find at Genea, take a look at the video above!
What's in it for You?
- Competitive Salary
- A rewarding and purposeful career where innovation is nurtured
- Valuable rewards & recognition program
Professional Development and career development opportunities