Genea is a fertility pioneer; researching, developing and introducing breakthrough technologies in assisted reproductive treatment for over 30 years.
We are a growing company with an international presence and a strong culture of innovation. We invest heavily in research and offer staff the opportunity to learn and develop - all while working with a very clear purpose.
We believe that everything we do is to maximise the potential for our patients to experience the joy of having a family.
We are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to join our Sydney team on a full time basis. Full training in IVF will be provided to the right candidate!
The role is responsible for providing clinical and professional support to our patients receiving Fertility treatment across every step of their journey.
Duties will include:
- Supporting & educating our patients through every step of their Fertility journey
- Collaborating with doctors and scientists coordinating care, working together to tailor unique treatment plans for each patient.
- Providing results to patients over the phone and provide support at any point required
- Maintaining accurate patient records and general administration duties associated with the role
At Genea we are passionate about the care and science we offer our patients; this role requires someone who shares that passion.
Seeking an experienced registered nurse (including a current AHPRA registration) who is genuinely interested in specialising in fertility.
Ideally you will have:
- Strong clinical skills and looking to specialise in IVF
- Excellent Communication skills
- A high level of empathy and true commitment to providing exceptional service to patients
WORKING FOR GENEA
Our staff enjoy working at Genea for several key reasons; the people we work with, flexibility, development opportunities, fulfilment of working somewhere that truly makes a difference to people's lives.
We truly believe Genea is the perfect place to be - to grow, develop, innovate and enjoy.
- A rewarding and purposeful career
- Valuable rewards & recognition program
- Admirable Social Benefits
- First-class Health & Wellbeing program
- Health Insurance Discounts
To apply, please click the Apply Now button and submit your resume