Genea is a world leader in Fertility treatment. Our culture is one of innovation, passion and teamwork - we are constantly striving to improve pregnancy outcomes for our patients using leading science, technology and providing the best possible clinical care.
We are currently seeking an experienced Embryology Laboratory Manager to join our state-of-the-art Canberra IVF clinic and will consider supporting relocation for the right candidate. This is a great opportunity to develop your career and expand your skills in a busy, thriving clinic.
This role will be responsible for providing leadership and development of a small dynamic team of IVF Scientists whilst managing the day-to-day operations within the Embryology and Andrology Labs.
Duties include however not limited to:
- Allocation of clinical workload within the team
- Performing all aspects of a clinical IVF laboratory inclusive of embryo hatching, embryo biopsy and tissue handling for PGT
- Liaising with the Fertility Laboratory Manager for all matters of science, operational, management and quality
- Manage and participate in the diagnostic andrology and biochemistry labs
- Participation in Genea IVF Satellite/Worldwide programs and support of the other Genea Embryology laboratories as required
- Complying with Genea quality management policies and all relevant Legislation, Standards and Guidelines
- Promoting a culture of continuous improvement and risk management in the workplace
We are seeking an experienced dynamic leader for this role, someone who has extensive clinical and people leadership capabilities. The ideal candidate will have:
Why join Genea?
- Experience in a similar role Fertility Lab manager would be ideal
- Senior Embryologists with 5+ years' experience training/supervising staff may also be considered
- Must have relevant IVF clinical lab experience
- Diagnostic andrology and biochemistry experience preferred but not essential
- Minimum bachelor's degree in science field
- Interpersonal skills to effectively interact with internal and external customers
- A relevant drivers licence
- Be an Australian resident or have the relevant Australian work visa
When working for Genea you can expect to experience excellence, passion, development, teamwork and security. At Genea you will work with the latest technology and find opportunities to enhance your career through training and development.
Genea is a passionate and committed team of professionals - and most importantly; you will enjoy going to work every day!
To apply, please click the Apply Now button and submit your resume