Genea is a global premier provider for infertility, IVF and other assisted conception treatments, we provide our patients with the greatest possible chance of becoming pregnant and taking home a baby.
Due to growth, we are seeking 2 x Internal Auditors to join our team. The role is a full-time position which will be split into two roles - one role will be 2 days per week and the other will be 3 days per week.
The role will be based in Kent St but covering & travelling to all Genea sites across the Sydney metropolitan area including interstate travel where required.
Reporting to the Risk, Quality and Compliance Manager, the role is responsible for performing internal audits to ensure safe, quality healthcare.
This role will work in collaboration with managers to ensure that all requirements are met and to coordinate any corrective action plans.
Duties include however not limited to:
- Observational auditing of all Genea day surgeries including hand hygiene audits + laboratories, nursing and non-clinical areas of the business
- Administer the audit program through the electronic databases and provide monthly reports of the audit outcomes and actions
- Educating staff and promoting continuous improvement within the internal and external compliance frameworks
This role will suit someone who is self-motivated, able to prioritise and build strong stakeholder relationships.
Ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- 1 + years auditing experience
- Internal Auditor Qualifications
- Hand Hygiene Audit experience
- AHPRA Registration
- Confident and resilient communication skills
Working for Genea
Our staff enjoy working at Genea for several key reasons; the people we work with, flexibility, development opportunities, fulfilment of working somewhere that truly makes a difference to people's lives.
What's in it for You?
- A rewarding and purposeful career where innovation is nurtured
- Undeniable work-life-balance
- Valuable rewards & recognition program
- Admirable Social Benefits
- First-class Health & Wellbeing program
To apply, please click the Apply Now button and submit your resume