About Genea Biomedx
Genea Biomedx is a global medical device organisation which forms part of the fertility group Genea. Dedicated to advancing fertility science, we create and deliver innovative solutions to ART clinics and in turn drive better outcomes for patients.
We believe that everything we do is to maximise the potential for our patients to experience the joy of having a family.
We are seeking a Warehouse Operative to join us on a permanent full-time basis.
This position is an all-round role, which includes picking/packing, loading and stock control.
Duties will include:
· Wash, preparation & picking of goods
· Inventory stock control
· Goods in/Goods Out- Labelling and transactions, order picking and packing
· Load and unload vehicles using appropriate equipment
· Completion of all relevant documentation
· Reporting of all stock issues
· Compliance with Genea Biomedx Quality Management System
· Working to GMP standards
· Promote a culture of continuous improvement and risk management in the workplace
To be considered for this position you must have a high level of technical competence, be resourceful and able to work autonomously.
The role will require a willingness and flexibility in working across tasks of varying sizes and complexity.
Ideal candidate will have:
· Knowledge of manufacturing activities, preferably in a medical devices, pharmaceuticals or Biotechnology business
· Knowledge of handling raw materials, incoming goods, warehousing, shipment & production processes
· General computer skills, Word, Excel
· Excellent oral and written English
· An excellent attention to detail
· GCSE or equivalent in Math's and English as a minimum
What's in it for You?
Our staff enjoy working at Genea Biomedx for several key reasons; the people we work with, flexibility, development opportunities, fulfilment of working somewhere that truly makes a difference to people's lives.
To apply, please click the Apply Now button and submit your resume